1. Show a book with a Summery cover
Four by Veronica Roth. The bright ferris wheel makes me and sparks make me think of July Fourth.
2. Pick one fictional place that would be the perfect destination for a Summer vacation!
Harry Potter and the Prisonor of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling. The cover, which shows Harry and Hermione riding Buckbeak, looks like something one might do at an exotic summer vacation.
3. You’re about to go on a flight to your summer vacation. But you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight, what novella do you choose?
Escape from Mr. Lemencello’s Library by Chris Crabenstein. It’s a relatively short middle grade novel about an amazing library with a colorful cover. I would either pick Escape from Mr. Lemencello’s Library or The Chronicles of Harris Burdick (it’s not a novella, but it’s a collection of fourteen short stories by different authors, which might equal the length of a novella together.)
4. You have a case of summertime sadness what happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?
Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder. Nobody dies.
5. You’re sitting at the beach all alone…which fictional character would be your beach babe?
I can’t think of any fictional character at the top of my head. However, if I were at the beach alone I’d probably want to read The Blood of The Olympus by Rick Riordan because it has a great plot, but also has enough humor to alleviate the tension of the plot.
6. To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional side kick do you pick?
Kate Wetherall from The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart.
7. Share the Summertime Happiness! Who do you tag?
- Analee @ Booksnacks
- Jordan Bates @ I Will Never Own Enough Books
- Tasha @ Head In The Clouds, Heart In The Book
- Anyone else who would like to do this tag.