Top Ten Tuesdays are a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. The topic of the week of September 1, 2015 is: characters you just didn’t click with.
These are the top ten characters that I did not connect or click with. The main reasons these characters made it onto the list are because I didn’t understand the character enough or their character seemed too perfect.
1. Bernard Marx from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
2. Lenina from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
3. Shay from Uglies by Scott Westerfield
4. Emma Carstairs from City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
5. Jill Pole from the Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
6. Winston Smith from Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell
7. King Alejandro from the Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
8. Reynie Muldoon from the Mysterious Benedict Society
9. Bilbo Baggins from the Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
10. Leo Valdez from the Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
What are you Top Ten Characters that you just didn’t click with? I’d love to know. Feel free to post a link to your Top Ten Tuesday in a comment. 🙂