I was tagged by Analee @ Book Snacks for this fun tag. Thank you, Analee! Here is the tag:
My Life in Books Tag
1. Find a book for each of your initials.
- L: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
2. Count your age along your bookshelf–which book is it?
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, again.
3. Pick a book set in your city/state/country.
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan.
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to.
I’ve always been interested in traveling to England, so I’d have to pick Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling.
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color.
I love the blue in the cover’s background of The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas.
6. Which book do you have fondest memories of?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins because it was the first YA book I read.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
By far the book I’ve had the most difficulty reading is Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. If my memory serves me correctly, then one of the early chapters changes perspectives every sentence.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
Probably Winterspell by Claire Legrand because it’s been on my TBR the longest.
- Kendra @ Reads and Treats
- Clayton the Page Turner @ Page Turners Inc
- Magini – books @ Magic of books