Top Ten Tuesdays are a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. The topic of October 13, 2015 is: the top ten author duos you’d LOVE to see write a book together.
I made these author duos based on authors who have similar genres or characters, etc.
1. Cassandra Clare and Suzanne Collins
2. Sarah J. Maas and Veronica Roth (Both authors have compelling heroines, but write different genres.)
3. Suzanne Collins and J.K. Rowling
4. Soman Chainani and James Dashner (Both authors are good at keeping you glued to a page with suspense and frightening plot twists.)
5. Chris Grabenstein and Trenton Lee Stewart
6. Kristin Cashore and Sarah J. Maas
7. Christopher Paolini and Rick Riordan
8. Jessica Khoury and Sabaa Tahir
9. Suzanne Collins and Sarah J. Maas
10. J.K. Rowling and Sabaa Tahir
Who are your top ten author duos? Feel free to post a link to your post in the comments. 🙂