Top Ten Tuesdays are a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. The topic of November 3, 2015 is: Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novels.
Here are the top ten debut authors who have me looking forward to their sophomore novels:
1. Sabaa Tahir: I am definitely looking forward to the author of An Ember in the Ashes‘ sophomore novel: A Torch Against the Night.
2. Renee Andieh: I’ve only read a few pages of The Wrath and the Dawn, but they were very good. So I guess I’m looking forward to The Rose and the Dagger.
3. Sara Raasch: So far, I’ve only read a quarter of Snow Like Ashes, but I’m still excited to read Ice Like Fire.
Now I’ve run out of authors who sophomore novels I’m anticipating, so the next seven books are second novels that I loved as much as the first book.
4. Veronica Roth: Insurgent is an amazing sequel to Divergent.
5. Sarah J. Maas: Crown of Midnight is definitely equal to the first novel, Throne of Glass.
6. Cassandra Clare: I have read Clockwork Angel, but I’ve not read the sequel.
7. Suzanne Collins: The Hunger Games and Catching Fire were both great books,
10. Rick Riordan: I liked The Son of Neptune just as much as The Lost Hero.
Do you participate in Top Ten Tuesdays? Who are ten debut authors whose sophomore novels you anticipate? Feel free to post a link to your Top Ten Tuesday in the comments.