Thank you to Rachel @ One Little Bookshelf for nominating me!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
My Blog’s Story
I started Read It or Not Reviews in the fall of 2014, but didn’t begin to actively blog until 2015. This blog was started to share my love of reading and books.
My Advice for New Bloggers
Hm…can I make a list?
- Blog about something you’re passionate about
- Have a regular posting schedule
- Have fun
I hope you can participate–feel free to ignore this if you’ve already done this. 🙂
- Book Lover’s Blog
- Book Owly
- The Bookie Monsters
- Aira Reads
- Claire @ Art and Soul
- Michelle Book Addict
- The Quirky Book Nerd
- Nika’s Reading List
- Nya Reads
- Clayton the Page Turner
- Kendra @ Reads and Treats
- Breathing in the Pages
- Magini – books
- Calliope the Book Goddess
- Greenish Bookshelf