I was nominated by poppyonkirrinisland @ Poppy’s Best of Books for the Real Neat Blog Award. Thank you! 🙂
- Thank and follow the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the seven questions that the nominator provided.
- Nominate seven other bloggers.
- Create seven questions for your nominees.
- What is your favorite book of 2015?
My favorite book of 2015…huh, that’s a tough one. If I really, really have to choose it would either be Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas or City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare.
- What is the book that you have read the most?
Probably Queen of Shadows–it’s so action packed and an enjoyable read.
- What was your favorite childhood book?
The Nancy Drew books by Carolyn Keene. 🙂
- How many books (approx) do you think you own?
I think I own about 149 books.
- When did you start blogging and why?
Fall of 2014 was when I technically started, but I didn’t actively blog until summer of 2015. I started blogging (about books) because I love books and I wanted to recommend books and get book recommendations.
- Where is your favorite place to read and why?
Anywhere quiet–in the living room, at my desk, or on my bed.
- Have you got a favorite tasty treat to accompany you and your book?
I don’t think so…
- The Bibliothèque
- Nicole Groshek @ Nikolie Olie Oh
- Scifi and Scary
- The Mud and Stars Book Blog
- Just Read
- City Girl Scapes
- My Bookish Dream
- Favorite holiday?
- Best book recommendation?
- Which book character do you relate to most?
- What is your preferred writing instrument?
- Favorite blogging music?
- What is a series you discovered in 2015 that is now one of your favorite reads?
- What is one book you’re anticipating in 2016?