I’d like to thank I Will Never Own Enough Books for the nomination.
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the nomination has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. What’s your favorite movie?
My favorite movie depends on my mood, but overall my favorite movie is Lord of the Rings: Two Towers.
2. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I decided to start blogging because I enjoy writing and reading, so my book review blog would combine both hobbies.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself still reading, writing, and blogging.
4. What’s your dream job?
My dream job would be writing fiction.
5. Least favorite book?
At the top of my head, I can’t think of a least favorite book. If I had to name one, my least favorite book is Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. I disliked that book because of parts of the content and the author’s writing style, which was difficult to follow. However, there were some good points the author made.
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure (and probably a top pleasure) is reading at the wrong times (e.g. walking on the sidewalk).
7. Favorite celebrity?
My favorite celebrity is probably Amy Lee or Lacey Sturm because I really enjoy listening to their music.
8. What is your reason for waking up in the morning?
My reasons for waking up differ. But usually I wake up so I can do something productive.
9. Do you have any tattoos?
10. Last, but not least, Are you a writer/ what do you like to write?
I would consider myself an aspiring writer. I enjoy writing fantasy, dystopian, science fiction, and book reviews most of the time.
- The Hungry Monster
- Soul Stops
- Elan Mudrow
- Erika @ Booksthething.com
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite film adaption?
- Do you have a pet dog, cat, fish, horse, etc.?
- Who is your favorite protagonist?
- Who is your least favorite antagonist?
- What are the next two letters after o, t, t, f, f in an infinite series?
- What do you like doing when you’re not blogging?
- Who do you look to for advice?
- What makes you decide to read a book?
- Which fictional character do you relate to most?