Thank you iloveheartlandx @ Book Lovers Blog for nominating me for the Liebster Award. You can visit her blog here.
- Once you are nominated, thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Nominate eleven smaller bloggers (try to keep to under 300 followers). You may have to go hunting for these blogs, the idea is to find new blogs and share them with the community. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions the presenter asked you.
- Write eleven questions for the bloggers you nominated to answer.
- Lastly, copy the rules in this post.
- What do you love most about reading?
What I love most about reading is being able to lose myself in the words, explore new (fantasy) worlds, and spend time with amazing characters.
- Favorite book blog that you’ve discovered this year?
I don’t know. I’ve discovered a lot of wonderful book blogs this year.
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to give blogging a try and because I wanted a place to talk about books. In 2014, I had an approximately ten month hiatus from blogging and then I began blogging again. I continued because I began to really enjoy it and a lot of book blogs are filled with great book recommendations.
- TV series that you love to binge-watch?
I don’t exactly have a TV series that I love to binge-watch. But I am interested in seeing what becomes of the Shadowhunters TV series.
- Favorite movie?
My favorite movie really depends on my mood. Generally movies I haven’t seen yet are the most entertaining, but all-time favorites would be Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and The Hobbit.
- Favorite book series?
Again, it really depends on my mood. At the moment though, I really want to read The 5th Wave trilogy and The Lunar Chronicles since I haven’t read all the books.
- Favorite stand-alone book?
I don’t often read stand-alone books, so when I do read one, it’s usually pretty good. I guess either Coraline or The Ocean At the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. Both were beautifully written, but slightly creepy reads.
- If you could be any animal what would you be?
Maybe a hawk–it would be fun to fly. Or a dog: dogs have such easy lives.
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
That’s a hard one…I have so many favorite fictional characters. To pick one…Hermione Granger.
- What do you like to do outside of reading?
Outside of reading, I enjoy writing, running, baking, and knitting.
- Who is your favorite singer?
Amy Lee from Evanescence–she has a really beautiful voice. I would never have begun listening to her though if it weren’t for Veronica Roth’s Divergent playlist.
- What film adaptation or any movie are you most excited for in 2016?
- What are three 2016 releases you are dying to read?
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
- Do you have a pet?
- What is one book with a lot of hype that you like?
- Who is your favorite mischievous character? (e.g. Peeves the poltergeist from Harry Potter)
- What is one film adaptation you like more than the book?
- Pen or pencil?
- Paper book or eBook?
- Paperback or hardcover?
- Do you like doing artistic activities? (e.g. drawing, sewing)
In my previous Liebster Award post, I nominated 11 other blogs. So I nominate anyone who hasn’t done the Liebster Award yet or anyone interested in answering my questions. 🙂