Thank you to Poppy @ Poppy’s Best of Books for the nomination–I appreciate it 🙂
- Thank and follow the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they set for you.
- Set some new questions and nominate five more bloggers.
1. What does your favorite outfit consist of?
A T-shirt and track shorts.
2. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What I want to eat completely depends on my mood and energy level, so if I had to pick one food I honestly don’t know what I’d chose.
3. Three desert island books – what would yours be?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (or Catching Fire), Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand, and some very long (but still enjoyable) novel that I cannot think of.
4. Would you rather be reading out in the sunshine or holed up indoors reading whilst its snowing outside?
Definitely reading indoors. I’m not much of an outdoor person.
5. What hobby of yours could you not live without?
Either reading or writing, but in the end I’d have to say reading because I wouldn’t be able to write and enjoy it without other books to fuel my creativity.
6. Have you got any pets – what are they?
One adorable pet: a dog.
7. What would your dream house look like?
My dream house would probably have a very large library and plenty of room for my dog to play.
8. What was/is your dream job?
My dream job would be as a writer and an editor.
- If you could have the last unreleased books of any unfinished series, what would they be?
- What would your dream library look like?
- If you had to live in any dystopian world, which world would you choose?
- What do you like best in a book?
- What specifically makes you dislike a book?
- Generally, what are your expectations on a hyped book before you read it?
- Most beautiful book book cover you’ve seen that prompted you to purchase the book immediately?