Thank you to Ariana @ The Quirky Book Nerd for nominating me–I really appreciate it! 🙂 I apologize for the late post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the 10 questions sent to you
- Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 10 blogs
- What are some new releases you are most looking forward to in 2016?
So many! New 2016 releases that I’m most looking forward to would include Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare, Traitor’s Pyre by Josephine Angelini, A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir, ToG #6 by Sarah J. Maas, The Young Elites #3 by Marie Lu, The Last Star by Rick Yancey, Truthwitch by Susan Dennard, Passenger by Alexandra Bracken, and Stars Above by Marissa Meyer.
- What is you favorite under-hyped book?
Favorite under-hyped books…probably Origin by Jessica Khoury and The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson.
- What is one thing (activity, song, movie, etc…) that always makes you happy no matter what?
Reading. The large majority of the time I’m reading a fairly enjoyable book.
- Do you prefer series or standalone novels?
I do not mind standalone novels, although I have a harder time finding standalone novels that I like, so I’d say series. Plus if I like the series I get to read more of it.
- Do you play video games? If so, what are your favorite games to play?
I do not play video games.
- What is your favorite song of all time?
Lithium by Evanescence.
- If you could have any fictional animal as a pet, what would you choose?
Either Fleetfoot (Throne of Glass) or Fawkes (Harry Potter).
- What 2016 movies are you most looking forward to seeing?
I’m really looking forward to seeing The 5th Wave and Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children in 2016 since they’re both film adaptations based on two of my favorite books.
- What book or series would you recommend to someone who says they don’t like to read, and why would you choose that book or series?
To someone who does not read very often, what book or series would I recommend? It really depends on the person. To everyone (unless if they dislike fantasy) I’d recommend the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling because who could go wrong with these books? To people who prefer more realistic fiction, The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart because it’s a well-developed novel with unique characters. To people who prefer very action packed books, The Maze Runner by James Dashner because my heart would not stop pounding during my first read of the series.
- What is your absolute favorite quote?
I have many favorite quotes, but to pick one…
- Constantly With A Book
- A Novel Glimpse
- Alyssa Is Reading
- Audrey Writes Abroad
- Reg @ She Latitude
- iloveheartlandx @ Book Lover’s Blog
- Giovanna @ Book Coma
- Analee @ Book Snacks
- Ashley @ What’s She Reading?
- The Bookkeeper’s Secrets
- Favorite band or singer?
- One yet to be released 2016 book that you’re really, really excited about.
- Favorite color?
- You’re sleeping until you suddenly have a really good idea. You (a.) Write it down on the nearest piece of paper, (b.) go back to sleep and write it down the next day, (c.) go back to sleep and forget about it the next day, or (d.) none of the above.
- One book that always makes you happy when you reread it.
- What is your favorite hyped book?
- Who is your favorite intelligent/strategic main character?
- Favorite book based on mythology?
- Favorite book with a made up language?
- Prose or poetry?
4 thoughts on “Siblinghood of the World Bloggers Award”
Pingback: Siblinghood of the World Bloggers Award | The Bookkeeper's Secrets
Pingback: Siblinghood Of The World Blogger Award #3. |
Thanks for the nomination! I also loved The Girl of Fire and Thorns — I loved the fantasy surrounding it and the main character. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Siblinghood of the World Bloggers Award – bookloversblog