I found this tag on susannevalenti’s blog who found this on fandomsontherun and she tagged any huge Harry Potter fans. Having read and watched all the books and their film adaptions, I would consider myself a fan of the series.
1. Favorite Book?
Definitely Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix. There was so much suspense and tension that built up from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I also liked the atmosphere of the book: Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes, DA, the rebellion against Umbridge, and ominous dreams, which all lead up to the fight in the Ministry of Magic.
2. Least favorite book?
I’m not sure if I even have a least favorite Harry Potter book. I thought they were all great in their own unique and similar ways.
3. Favorite movie?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix because of all the different, new settings in the magical world.
4. Least favorite movie?
I love all of the movies.
5. Favorite quote?
I have many favorite quotes from Harry Potter, so this is one of many:
“I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”
― J.K. Rowling,
6. Favourite Weasley?
Ginny Weasley because she stands up by refusing to be bullied, can cast a skilled Bat-Bogey Hex, and is not afraid to fight in battles.
7. Favorite female character?
Hermione Granger for a variety of reasons.
8. Favorite villain?
J.K. Rowling did such a wonderful job of making me as a reader hate all the antagonists and cheer for all the protagonists. The top three villains who did the best job at making me hate them were probably Voldemort (who kills nearly everyone he encounters), Professor Umbridge (an unjust and really irritating person in a position of power), and Bellatrix (who takes unhealthy, sadistic pleasure in killing and torturing people).
9. Favorite male character?
Probably Harry Potter because all of the books are written from his perspective so you kind of get a better understanding of his character than Ron’s.
10. Favorite professor?
Professor McGonagall because while she’s stern, she’s also fair, and a good teacher from the sound of the book.
11. Would you rather a) wash Snape’s hair or b) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
B. spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself. From the description J.K. Rowling gives in the books, washing Snape’s hair sounds like it would be, to say the least, unpleasant.
12. Would you rather duel a) an elated Bellatrix or b) an angry Molly?
I would much rather (b) duel an angry Molly because chances are that if you are not threatening any of her family she will probably not kill you. She will probably just give you a temporary spell with unpleasant side effects.
13. Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via the Hogwarts express or flying car?
The Hogwarts Express sounds much more safe, interesting, and fun.
14. Would you rather kiss Voldemort or give Umbridge a bubble bath?
The first option would be impossible to avoid, not to mention disgusting and revolting. I’d probably give Umbridge a bubble bath laced with an ominous Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes concoction that would cause who know’s what.
15. Would you rather ride a Hippogriffe or a Firebolt?
Tough question. Do I really I have to decide? They both have their pluses and minuses. In the end though, I’d say a Firebolt because in my mind riding a broom sounds more exciting.
16. Is there any character that you felt differently about in the movies?
Yes. I felt that the movie made Cho Chang a less important character by just portraying her as a love interest. They left out the part that says she’s the Ravenclaw Quidditch team’s seeker.
17. Is there a movie you proffered to the book?
18. Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
Probably Michael Gambon because I’m more accustomed to watching him as Dumbledore because he does the majority of the movies.
19. Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
Peeves. Without Peeves in the movie, I felt that Hogwarts just wasn’t complete.
20. If you could remake any of the movies which would it be?
The Goblet of Fire because there was so much information jammed into that one film that there could’ve been two parts.
21. Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
Ravenclaw or Gryffindor.
22. Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
23. Which class would be your favorite?
Defense Against the Dark Arts or Charms or Transfiguration or…I don’t know, J.K. Rowling did a really good job of making all the classes sound appealing (except for maybe Potions when Snape taught it.)
24. Which spell do you think would be the most useful to learn?
Probably either Protego, Reparo, or Accio. The two latter spells I’d probably use more in life.
25. Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
Probably Hermione. I love reading, learning, and libraries too.
26. If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
The Invisibility Cloak, it would be very practical for sneaking up on others to prank them or for sneaking around in general.
27. Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?
The ending of The Order of the Phoenix and maybe a few character deaths, but overall I liked every aspect of the books.
28. Favorite Marauder?
Definitely NOT Pettigrew.
29. If you could bring one character back to life, who would it be?
Probably Sirius because he was one of Harry’s only links to his father.
30. Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows. I’d much rather be tempted with power than have my soul splintered.
Anyone whose a fan of the Harry Potter series