Thank you Nya @ NyaReads for nominating me! I apologize that this post is a little late.
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
- Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
- Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the Award rules.
- Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo”
SPOILER ALERT: CAUTION if you have not read Allegiant by Veronica Roth!
The Original Questions
- If you could meet anyone from throughout history, who and why?
If I could meet anyone throughout history, I’d want to meet the first human being who ever lived because it would be interesting to know exactly how the world came to be.
- What is your favorite book and why?
My favorite book is constantly changing. My favorite book is usually the one I feel like reading or the one I’m currently reading. I guess I’m kind of fickle about which book is my favorite book. Basically my favorite book is whatever book excites me the most at the prospect of reading it.
- Who is your favorite fiction character from any medium and why?
I have a lot of favorite fictional characters. But my favorite character is probably Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. (Honorable Mentions: Tris Prior from Divergent by Veronica Roth, Isabelle Lightwood from City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, Hermione Granger from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, and Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. Favorite Female Protagonists.)
- What’s one book that made you cry?
I don’t know…if a book has a sad ending I’ll usually just complain about it–ah! Allegiant by Veronica Roth’s ending kind of made me cry when Tris died after all she’d been through.
- What’s one book cover you’ve fallen in love with?
One book cover I’ve fallen in love with would probably be Throne of Glass by Sara J. Maas. The picture of Celaena on the cover made me wonder many things all it once. Who is she? Why is she holding two swords? Why does she have a hard look in her eyes? Also the plot synopsis was so enticing that I got around to reading it sooner than I thought I would.
- What’s one book that made you laugh?
I enjoy the occasional prank-pulling on someone else, which is probably why I laughed when Fred and George crashed the school peace in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling. The part where Peeves saluted Fred and George confirmed that they were first-rate prank-pullers. But the part that really made me laugh was when they pranked the insufferable, irritating (to say the least) Umbridge.
- What is the book or series with the most complex world that you’ve read?
- What’s one book ending that you loved?
- What’s one book ending that you couldn’t stand?
Please don’t feel pressured to participate if you don’t want to.
Grace Meredith @ Loving My Lit
Elan Mudrow @ Trickster Chase
Susanne Valenti @ Susanne Valenti
alreinhardt @ Rein Reads
Jordan @ I Will Never Own Enough Books